We are incredibly excited to be attending the first in-person show of the year not only as an exhibitor
but also as a speaker with our fellow customer Signet Jewelers!
Visit Booth #1333 in the exhibit hall for...
- Live product demos of the newly released Product Discovery Suite powered by Google Cloud Retail
- Chat with our experts about eCommerce trends and key tips all retailers should know today
- Regroup with CEO, Roland Gossage after our speaker session; Tips for Optimizing eCommerce Conversion
Through Digital Transformation and AI-powered Retail Solutions with Signet Jewelers
Don't miss us, and schedule a booth side chat!
GroupBy & Signet Jewelers will be speaking!
August 24, 11:45 AM - 12:15 PM
Track: eCommerce Acceleration
As competition heats up in the eCommerce space, retailers are racing to rapidly meet changing consumer
demand and implement strategies to increase conversion rates more than ever before. Join this session to
uncover top tips for boosting conversion and quick win strategies you can implement right away to meet
the evolution of technology. In this session you will learn about strategies Signet Jewelers has taken
to revamp their technology roadmap.
Attendees will discover:
- How to create a customer-centric buyer’s journey by shifting from omnichannel to a unified
- The importance of implementing rapid digital transformation for your business; and
- How AI-powered Product Discovery solutions are now a must-have in order to beat the competition.
CEO, GroupBy Inc
Roland leads the overall vision, strategy, operations and development
of GroupBy to create a fundamentally better experience for eCommerce shoppers. Roland is a
seasoned professional with over 20 years of experience in sales, marketing, services, operations
and development in the enterprise software industry. His previous roles included Endeca, Cognos,
Hummingbird Communications and Pure Data. Prior to his career in software, Roland was a member
in the Royal Canadian Armored Corps.
Senior Vice President, Digital Technology, Signet Jewelers
Jane Lilley has 20+ years of experience in the retail technology
sector and 10+ years working in digital technology leading digital transformation strategy and
execution for multiple retailers. Her focus is on achieving productivity improvements and
delivering revenue enhancing strategic objectives. Currently, Jane is the Senior Vice President
of Digital Technology at Signet Jewelers where she is the principal at leading strategies in